Friday, 29 March 2013

Time to stop for Aisling?


Blake and Blossom age up into toddlers lots more work, I mean fun, for Aisling's life.
Well now there's one less person to care for, as Barney's adulthood adventure begins with a new trait of Brooding and a wish to be a Home Design Hotshot. Then next it's time for the first twins to age up and begin there own adventure.
 Benjamin is first gaining the Schmoozer trait and wanting to be Physically Perfect.
Bellona turned out to be a Natural Born Performer. Benjamin went off to begin his adventure straight away, while Bellona decided an old friend would come first.
After making her friend real they move out to start there own adventure.
 Blake and Blossom age into children. Blake learns he is a brilliant Photographer and puts on some fairly normal clothes.
Unlike his insane sister who wants to dress up like Bellona's friends, but does love the outdoors. I'm sure there's something else about them I want you to know.
Oh that's it, they're both witches like their dad. Aisling says they can ride brooms but they need to use training wheels, but Blossom doesn't care.
When she picks up a new hobby, Blossom decides that she needs a pond. So I gladly say yes, to making something awesome.
Then Aisling meets the werewolf, Jared Frio and wants to have his baby.
Who am I to stop her from having more children, and after 3 days of well painting the babies come.
 First came Bruce a perceptive kid who's easily impressed.
 Then the latest bid for heir Brook who's brave and artist.
Lastly Bruno an insane couch potato.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's the first batch of triplets and it's quite a good lot, but now with a full house and the oldest of the, still children I don't think Aisling going to have anymore children in the 12 days she's got left. It's not all a loss as I'm more than a tenth of the way through and it's only the first generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment